Tricia Holland (F.C.Inst.L.EX)
Partner and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Experienced Probate Lawyer
Tricia specialises in Private Client work, with over 15 years' experience in the field. She has a reputation for her professional yet kind and caring approach. She heads a very efficient department, which offers a personal service tailored to every client’s individual needs.
Probate services include:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs)
- Applications to the Guardianship Office and Court of Protection
- Appointment of Deputies
- Living Wills
- Deeds of Variation to Wills
- Lifetime Trusts
- Discretionary Trusts
- Advice on nursing or residential home fees and contracts
- Distributing the Estate in accordance with the Will or intestacy rules
- Preparing the Estate Accounts
- Inheritance Tax
To contact Tricia, please call (01903) 237118 or email email@example.com.
Home / hospital visits can be arranged in advance.